www.traceyfern.com

Monday, January 7, 2013

Barnum Named an Outstanding Science Trade Book

The National Science Teachers Association recently named Barnum's Bones an Outstanding Science Trade Book for Students.  Needless to say, I'm very honored, especially because science teachers played such an important role in my own educational experience.   My high school chemistry and biology teachers sparked an interested that still shapes what I do today.  Mr. Sprague's chemistry II class was the most challenging class I took in high school, and I loved it. Thank you to Mr. Sprague and to all the other science teachers who inspire kids to explore, investigate, and understand our world!  The entire list of Outstanding Science Trade Books for Students, 2013 can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment